Treasure Jumper - Grey
- A zip opening on the side of the neck so heads don’t get stuck. The zip is chunky to assist little fingers in pulling it shut
- Super soft and stretchy cotton
- Deep arm holes, so arms / hands can push through easily
- No shoulder seams
- Expandable openings (with soft velcro) on both arms, making it easier for hands to push through
- Easy access to hand splints, therapy gloves / tape, casts and physio equipment (e.g. electrode machines) on the arm / hand through velcro on both arms
- No ribbing at the sleeves and hem for hands and bodies to get stuck in
- No tags, to avoid irritating sensitive skin
- External seams on arm and back, to avoid irritating sensitive skin
- Deconstructed raw fabric edges on sleeve, neck and back - each garment is unique (just like your kid!)
- Signature diagonal back seam (external)
- Shop using NDIS 'low cost assistive technology' (AT) budget, if self or third party managed
X marks the spot- your kid will feel like they have found treasure, wearing this adaptive jumper. It looks like a regular jumper but is easy to get on, and is soft and light weight. A gender neutral design, this jumper features a deconstructed look to bring to cool factor. Intended to be worn long and slouchy for extra comfort, and to last growing little bodies all season long - and maybe into the next one also. Check size chart to ensure the right fit - you may choose to go down a size if your inc kid prefers a snug fit.
Designed and made in Australia.
100% cotton, excluding trims
Cold machine wash, line dry, wash with like colours, if decorated do not dry clean or iron, tumble dry can shrink.
Note: AFOs are to be worn with socks (our faves are Smartknit from Oapl) to avoid pressure areas/ blistered or broken down skin. Images shown here are to showcase inc kids garments fitting AFOs. inc kid do not recommend wearing AFOs without socks.