Treasure Jumper - Grey
- A zip opening on the side of the neck so heads don’t get stuck. The zip is chunky to assist little fingers in pulling it shut
- Deep arm holes, so arms / hands can push through easily
- Expandable openings (with soft velcro) on both arms, making it easier for hands to push through
- Easy access to hand splints, therapy gloves / tape, casts and physio equipment (e.g. electrode machines) on the arm / hand through velcro on both arms
- No ribbing at the sleeves and hem for hands and bodies to get stuck in
- No tags, to avoid irritating sensitive skin
- External seams on arm and back, to avoid irritating sensitive skin
- Soft, stretchy cotton fleece
- Deconstructed raw fabric edges on sleeve, neck and back - each garment is unique (just like your kid!)
- Signature diagonal back seam (external)
- Shop using NDIS 'low cost assistive technology' (AT) budget, if self or third party managed
X marks the spot- your kid will feel like they have found treasure, wearing this adaptive jumper. It looks like a regular jumper but is easy to get on, and is soft and light weight. A gender neutral design, this jumper features a deconstructed look to bring to cool factor. Intended to be worn long and slouchy for extra comfort, and to last growing little bodies all season long - and maybe into the next one also. Check size chart to ensure the right fit - you may choose to go down a size if your inc kid prefers a snug fit.
Designed and made in Australia.
100% cotton, excluding trims
Cold machine wash, line dry, wash with like colours, if decorated do not dry clean or iron, tumble dry can shrink.
Pre orders will be available to ship early - mid July. If there are any changes we will notify you by email. Purchase now to ensure you get a pair in our popular sizes and new, larger sizes!
Note: AFOs are to be worn with socks (our faves are Smartknit from Oapl) to avoid pressure areas/ blistered or broken down skin. Images shown here are to showcase inc kids garments fitting AFOs. inc kid do not recommend wearing AFOs without socks.