Space Boogie Pants
Your kid can finally look cool wearing comfy pants with their orthotic or prosthetic. With big openings at the legs, reinforced double layers at the knee and discreet adaptive features, these super soft and stretchy cotton pants are designed to be easy to get on. Recommended by paediatric therapists. Designed by parents and therapists.
- Discreet chunky zips with long pulls at the legs, to fit over orthotics, AFOs, leg braces, prosthetics, casts
- Reinforced knees, with double fabric layer and top stitching
- Long yellow pulls on zips, to help little hands easily see and grasp the pull
- Chunky pull handles on the outside of the waistband, to help little hands pull jeans up/down
- Stretchy elastic waist (no button or zips)
- Pull handles sewn inside the waist band at front and back, to help little hands pull jeans up/down
- Drawstrings, for adjustable waist
- Adjustable elastic sewn inside waistband, for adjustable waist
- Drop crotch to fit over nappies and enable ease of movement
- Tear away tags to avoid irritating sensitive skin
- Discreet handles at base of leg zip, to help little hands hold down leg whilst pulling up the zip
- Pockets on side and back for storing treasures
- Shop using NDIS 'low cost assistive technology' (AT) budget, if self or third party managed for Australian customers
Designed and made in Australia.
Cotton, Spandex- excluding trims
Cold machine wash. Do not tumble dry.