- Soft velcro openings on both sides of the neck so heads don’t get stuck. The velcro enclosures are easy for kids to do up themselves and best of all, features flat hooks so that fluff and other nasties don’t get stuck on it
- Super soft and stretchy cotton
- Deep arm holes, so arms / hands can push through easily
- No shoulder seams
- Expandable openings (with soft velcro) on both sleeves, making it easier for hands to push through
- Easy access to hand splints, therapy gloves/tape, casts and physio equipment (e.g. electrode machines) on the arm/hand through expandable openings (velcro enclosures) both arms
- No ribbing at the sleeves and hem for hands and bodies to get stuck in
- No tags, to avoid irritating sensitive skin
- Signature diagonal back seam (internal)
- Shop using NDIS 'low cost assistive technology' (AT) budget, if self or third party managed
Your kid will fall in love with this cool adaptive jumper. It looks like a regular jumper but is easy to get on, and is super soft and light weight. A gender neutral design, it is intended to be worn long and slouchy for extra comfort, and to last growing little bodies all season long - and maybe into the next one also. Check size chart to ensure the right fit - you may choose to go down a size if your inc kid prefers a snug fit.
Designed and made in Australia.
100% certified organic cotton terry- excluding trims
Made with organic cotton grown without pesticides, genetically modified seed, or synthetic fertilisers. Australian made and sweatshop free. The cotton yarn used to make this jumper is the highest quality certified cotton available in the world. This yarn produces a luxurious single jersey organic fabric. Prior to being sewn, this fabric has been consistently washed and tested under the most intense conditions possible to ensure that every batch holds up to our very high quality standards and meets the needs of every inc kid in the playground, on the street and wherever their adventures may take them. When made, this garment has received special treatment to give it a deconstructed look. Each garment is slightly different from the other, and has unique details and features (just like you). It will evolve over time and eventual imperfections are considered a feature, not a defect. Handle with care.
Cold machine wash, line dry, wash with like colours, if decorated do not dry clean or iron, tumble dry can shrink.
Note: AFOs are to be worn with socks (our faves are Smartknit from Oapl) to avoid pressure areas/ blistered or broken down skin. Images shown here are to showcase inc kids garments fitting AFOs. inc kid do not recommend wearing AFOs without socks.